Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ROC Complete Lift Lifting Flash Serum







Contents: 30ml
Price: HK$430 (I got this as a free gift with purchase)

According to Roc's webpage:

Up to 2mm measurable lift*in 2 minutes
* Average on 22 subjects – instrumental test 2 minutes after 1 application. Average result on the total 29 subjects: 1.69mm

INNOVATION:
This highly concentrated daily serum combines our exclusive THPE + Bugrane technology with wheat polymer, to lift your skin instantly*.
*Cosmetic lifting effect
THPE : Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine

RESULTS:
Your skin looks immediately lifted* and firmed. Used daily, its formula enriched with energizing ingredients melts into your skin and helps redefine facial contour.
*Cosmetic lifting effect

USE:
Apply on face and neck in combination with your daily moisturiser. Acts as a very good base for make-up.

SKIN TYPES:
All skin types.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
  • THPE contracts the cells* to rapidly tighten and firm the skin.
  • Bugrane extract stimulates the production of elastin* to help maintain the lifting effect.
*In vitro tests

Ingredients: Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Copper gluconate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Magnesium aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium propylparaben, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium ethylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, CI 16035, CI 19140

My Opinion:

This was a free gift that I got with purchase, and honestly I would never pay full price for this product, because apart from leaving my skin really smooth (something like silicone), it seriously did nothing for me.

Since I do need something stronger for the evening, I've tried using it as a primer in the daytime, but it didn't work with my foundation. I've tried using it with a BB cream, and it was better, I'll try using this up, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment