Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Avene Soothing Moisture Mask

Merry X'mas everyone, if you have been partying too much and your skin needs some emergency rescue, I might have the solution for you.


 

Contents: 50ml / 1.7 fl oz
Price:HK$142.5
Local of Purchase: Aroma Natural

According to Avene's webpage:

Rich, creamy, non-setting mask provides intensive moisturizing and soothing care to dehydrated, overstressed skin.
Indication
  • Normal to sensitive skin
  • Tired, dull, lack luster skin
  • Reactive skin (Redness, tightness, sunburn)

Skin type
All skin types
 
Benefits
  • Rich, creamy, non-setting mask soothes over stressed skin
  • Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin and helps restore skin’s barrier
  • Deeply penetrates skin to restore suppleness as it minimizes redness
  • Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free
  • Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
  • Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
 
How to use
Apply generously in a thick layer to dry face and neck. Allow to absorb for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently tissue off any excess. Finish by spraying a fine mist of Avène Thermal spring water. Can be used once or twice a week, according to the skin type and condition. For better penetration to the skin, first use Gentle purifying scrub to exfoliate the skin.
 
 
My Opinion:
This is my all time favorite hydrating mask that has never fail me. My skin gets really sensitive whenever the season changes and this is the only product that works for me, it really hydrates and stabilizes my skin. Whenever my skin is acting up, I'll just use this all over my face (even around my eyes) and leave it on for as long as possible. I'll only tissue off any excess before I go to bed and I usually wake up with normal skin.
 
I've recently had my first IPL (Intense pulsed light), and for the first week I've only use this product in the evening, I've tried using other products, but everything seems to burn my skin and this was the only product that worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment