Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray



Contents: 300ml
Price: HK$62.9
Local of Purchase: Watson's

According to TRESemme's webpage:
 
There's one rule when you expose your hair to heat — the hair must be protected. This product guards against heat and friction to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft. It's a fantastic tool for instantly transforming all hair textures, enhancing strands' flexibility to reform and hold shape.
 
How it works:
  • To guard against heat styling damage and friction, spray this multi-use protective spray to keep your hair shiny and incredibly soft. It's a fantastic tool for instantly transforming all hair textures, enhancing hairs' flexibility to reform and hold shape.
  • Also, the moisture-locking vitamin complex hydrates and is heat-activated to guard against harsh styling damage.
How to use:
  1. Spray liberally 6-8 inches away from mid-shaft to ends. Its trigger spray offers easy misting.
  2. Use both on damp hair before you blow-dry and on dry hair before curling or flat ironing to shield hair from damaging heat.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Amodimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 12, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Benzophenone 4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)
 
My Opinion:
 
I've recently changed my hair style and now I need to curl my hair everyday, and in order to protect my already super damage hair, I've started to use a heat protectant. This is actually my first heat protectant and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I guess that this product does work because after curling my hair everyday for 2 months, I didn't notice any additional damage.
 
I've recently finished my bottle,  but was unable to repurchase it, I went to all the stores in HK and was unable to find it, can someone tell me if this product has been discontinued in HK?

No comments:

Post a Comment