Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jill Stuart Body Oil



Contents: 75ml / 2.5 fl oz
Price: HK$250.00

According to the package:
 
Lightweight body oil that absorbs quickly and softens skin while surrounding you in a sweet, blissful fragrance. Leaves skin soft to the touch and subtly scented.
 
Aromatic white floral bouquet fragrance.
 
Contains: Rosemary extract, Almond oil, Macadamia nut oil, Meadowfoam seed oil, Olive fruit oil
 
 
My Opinion:
 
I'm not really a floral scent person, but this body oil scent is very soothing and I was kind of bored of my Johnson's Baby Bedtime Oil and needed a change.
 
I usually apply body oil on damp skin, but the SA told me to use this on dry skin, honestly I was unsure about using it dry, because body oil on dry skin always feels greasy and I hate it. Anyway, the other day I forgot to apply my body oil in the shower and only remember after drying myself, so I've used this on dry skin and was surprise to find that it did not feel greasy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment