Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Leave On Treatment



Contents: 120 ml
Price: HK$37.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings

Contents: Water, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, and C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Perfume, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-39, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 15985, CI 19140
 
My Opinion:
I love Dove hair care products, especially the Nourishing Oil Care Series, which I've tried several products and have happily repurchased. However, I'm not so sure about the Intensive Repair Series, I've tried their Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Daily Treatment together with this product and it didn't do much to my hair.

I've recently ran out of heat protectant and have been using this leave on treatment, it is a very light cream that doesn't feel sticky and it didn't weight down my hair, but seriously I didn't notice any improvement on my hair texture. I'll try to finish this bottle but won't be repurchasing.








No comments:

Post a Comment