Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kate Deep Liquid Eye Liner WP







Shade: BK-1
Contents: 1.8ml
Price: HK$98.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Kate's webpage:

Better coloration and longer lasting. A liquid eyeliner that produces sharp and dense lines to make the eyes hard to ignore.

My Opinion:
Before I start reviewing this product I should let you know that I'm hopeless with liners, I can't even work with pencils, so liquid is really a challenge.

I love the look of a thin sharp line, and after some extensive research I've found that liquid would be my best choice.

This eye liner was actually my first liquid liner, I've tried it several times and always ended up removing it... I don't know if I'm using it correctly, but it always feathers out and seeps into every tiny line on my lids...

No comments:

Post a Comment