Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

L'oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover



Contents: 125ml
Price: HK$69.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to L'oreal's webpage:

Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, enriched with Pro Vitamin, gently yet thoroughly removes all traces of make-up. Its refreshing and gentle formula is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Ingredients: Aqua/water, hexylene glycol, disodium cocamphodiacetate, panthenol, sodium laureth-8 sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, triethanolamine, allantoin, magnesium laureth-8 sulfate, magnesium laureth sulfate, magnesium oleth sulfate, methylparaben, sodium benzoate, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, disodium EDTA, quaternium-15, parfum/fragrance (F.I.L. B3093/2)
 
My Opinion:
 
Most of the eye makeup removers that I've tried are either drugstores brand, or within the drugstore price range, and I found that they all work amazingly well, including this product.
 
Although I'm not choosy, I do have a few basic requirements:
  • remove eye makeup,
  • can't sting my eyes,
  • no millia
 
And since they all fullfill my requirements, I usually shop for bargains, and I think I got this when Watsons was having a buy 2 get 1 free.

No comments:

Post a Comment