Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15






Shade: NC20
Contents: 30ml or 1.0 us fl oz
Price: HK$240.00

According to Mac's webpage:
 
A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium-buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15. Comfortable and long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. Applies smoothly, builds coverage quickly and easily. Contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections. Absorbs and disperses oil. Contains special skin-conditioning ingredients. Oil free.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Octinoxate 2.50% Other: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Laureth-7, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Chloroxylenol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
 
My Opinion:
This is my 4th Mac foundation, and so far I've tried MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation (hate it), MAC Studio Tech Foundation (like it) and Mac Select SPF15 (toss it). I'm not in love with any of these foundation, and I haven't repurchase any of those.

I keep on trying new foundation hoping that I might be able to find "the perfect foundation" for myself, but I'm still searching....

Well I've got Mac Studio Fix Fluid mainly for mixing, because I'm usually a NC30 in the summer and NC25 in the winter, and since most of my foundations are slightly too dark for me in the winter, I got this in NC20 to mix.

I've never been lighter than NC25, but recently I found that most of my foundation were too dark for me, so I got this out and decided to use it alone, and *bam* it was the right shade.....

I was expecting this to be the same as Mac Select SPF15, but have noticed that Studio Fix Fluid has got more coverage and it doesn't oxidizes as much as Mac Studio Fix Fluid. I think I like this foundation but not enough to repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment