Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious By Fabulash







Shade: 823 Blackened Brown
Price: HK$108.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to the package:
96 % saw instantly more & longer lashes

Get lashes that not only look instantly longer and lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day. Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes and improves their overall appearance and condition with each use. Ophthalmologist-tested

Ingredients: Isododecane, Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), PEG 10 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Steareth 2, HDI/Trimethol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Phytantriol, Propylene Carbonate, Simethicone, Silica, Nylon 6, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May also contain:, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)
 
My Opinion:
I got this mainly because it claims that it'll fortify my lashes, I can't vouch for that because I've only been using it for about a week, and I'm not sure if I'll be using this long enough to see the fortifying effects.
 
I didn't really like this mascara because it clumps, it flakes and it smudges. Usually I only apply one coat of mascara, so you could imagine how surprise I was when I saw clumping...

No comments:

Post a Comment