Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence




Contents: 250ml
Price: HK$840
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to SK-II 's webpage:

This unique Pitera-rich product by SK-II moisturizes to improve texture and clarity for a more beautiful, glowing complexion. It also helps stimulate the natural renewal process of the skin's outer layer to rebalance and bring harmony to your skin. Women are so passionate about it that they describe it as their 'holy water.' It contains over 90% pure Pitera - the seemingly magical ingredient found in all SK-II products. Skin absorbs the benefits almost on contact. The result is supple, smooth, radiant skin.

Application: Sprinkle about a teaspoon of Facial Treatment Essence into the cupped palm of your hand. Rub hands together and press gently and evenly onto face and neck. Your skin will absorb the Essence quickly and naturally.
 
Ingredients: Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate**, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Aqua (Water/ Eau), Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid. *Pitera
 
My Opinion:
 
I've been using this on an off for nearly 15 years, and I seriously don't know why I keep on repurchasing, I didn't really notice any improvements on my skin.
 
Actually I've stopped using this for nearly 5 years and recently got a new bottle because people were recommending me to use it with the gadget HadaCrie.
 
I think the Hadacrie works fine, but is just too time consuming, and I think that it'll work with any serum and it doesn't has to be SK-II.

5 comments:

  1. I was going to try this until I read your Blog which came up in my search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you recommend products that will even out my skin tone and lighten my dark pimple marks? As well as products that will get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads? Thanks so much!

    http://pinkpineappleprincess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite product to lighten old acne scars is SK-II Whitening Source Derm Definition, and for fresh marks, blackheads and whiteheads i use Neostrata Gel Plus, but beware neostrata is acidic and you have to start with a low dose (perhaps once a week) and build up your tolerance. I've written an article for both items, and if you are interested check them out

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the suggestions! I will check them out! :-)

      Delete