Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Boots Cucumber Wipes




Contents: 30 wipes
Price: 99 Bahts
Local of Purchase: Boots in Thailand

According to the package:
 
Cucumber cleansing wipes contain extract of cucumber to gently cleanse and remove make-up and impurities from face, neck and eyes, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and thoroughly cleansed.
 
This mild formulation that contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, is suitable for all skin types.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7-Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Parfum.
 
My Opinion:
 
I got this because I forgot to bring my makeup remover on my last trip to Thailand, and honestly, I was really dissapointed.
 
These wipes were not very saturated, and it didn't really remove my makeup, please note that I wasn't even wearing full makeup just bb cream and some concealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment