Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Serum





Contents: 20ml
Price: HK$31.90 (Mannings)

According to the package:
 
Schwarzkopf unique technology 3X liquid hair components, repairs most precisely deep inside the hair cell
 
Direction: Leave in for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Tideceth-6, Phenoxyethano, Methylparaben, Cocodimonium, Hydroxypropyl, Hydrolized Keratin, Fragrance, Panthenol, Citric Acid.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've tried a few Schwarzkopf hair care products and so far didn't like any of the stuffs that I've tried, and I was ready to give up on this brand.
 
Recently I found this tube hidden at the back of the cabinet and decided to use it. I didn't really have any expectation, so I was really surprise by the results, it left my hair super soft and smooth without weighting it down, and the results actually lasted for nearly a week.
 
I have shoulder length hair and one tube was enough for 2 application, and I ran out to get some more, but was unable to find it at the store. Does anyone knows if this has been discontinued?

No comments:

Post a Comment