Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fleur de Lys Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women




Contents: 100ml / 3.3 fl oz
Price: HK$468.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

Top Notes: Bamboo, Amalfi Lemon, Granny Smith Apple
Heart: Jasmine, Hyacinth, Rose, Lily
Base: Woodsy Notes, Virginia Cedar, Musk, Amber


My Opinion:

Since I've finished my bottle of Apparition Pink Emanuel Ungaro , I've been searching for "the perfect summer fragrance", I've never really been fussy with fragrances, but somehow this summer none of my fragrances seems to smell "right", they either give me headaches or they just won't last.
 
My latest acquisition is the Fleur de Lys, I've never heard of Princesse Marina de Bourbon, but I told the saleslady that I wanted something "clean and fresh" and this was recommended. This fragrance did meet my requirements, and it reminded me of a mixture of green and soap.
 
Although it did smell right it didn't last, it fades into nothing in 1-2 hours, does anyone have any suggestions for me, I'm kind of tired searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment