Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Benefit Powderflage


 
Contents: 3.2g / 0.11oz
Price: US$28.00
 
According to Benefit's webpage:
 
Virtually weightless diffusing powder concealer camouflages fine lines and dark circles. It's fast, easy, lite and breezy! Since it does not absorb water it not only camouflages, but is a famous setting powder for the under eyes or face. Wear alone or apply over cream concealer to help it last longer. Accompanying "flager" brush applies exactly the right amount of silky pink powder. Includes step-by-step lesson.
 
Ingredients: talc, mica, silica, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, hdi/trimethylol/hexyllactone crosspolymer, vinyl dimethicone / methicone / silsesquioxane crosspolymer, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone crospolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, ethylene / methacrylate copolymer, ultramarines, manganese violet, polymethyl, methacrylate, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, propylparaben, isopropyl titanium triisolstearate, iron oxides, tin oxide, tocopherol, glycinre soja (soybean)oil, ascorbyl palmitate.
 
My Opinion:
 
This is a very finely milled pink powder that is supposed to brighten you undereye area. As you all know I have seriously dark genetic circles, and since I've finally learned that no skin care products will ever remove it, I've started to invest in products that will camouflage it.
 
I got this in 2008 and I only use it to set my under concealer, you only need a tiny bit of product, that's why I still have about half of it left.
 
Honestly I didn't notice any brightening effect and I don't think 3g of setting powder is worth US$28.00, I don't mind paying for something that works, but I think I'm going to stick with my BeautyMaker Bright Eye Pressed Powder, although it isn't as finely milled as Powderflage it does set my undereye concealer without settling. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment