Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

ettusais Pore Smooth Concealer








Contents: 12g
Price: HK$175.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to ettusais's webpage:

Finally a concealer that cares for your skin! This triple effect concealer provides coverage, prevention and improvement when it comes to visible pores. It prevents shadows from forming in pores and keeps shine at bay for a “pore-less” finish. Formulated with mineral powder, this concealer further prevents visible pores and acne. Lastly, the improved mineral powder formulation provides you with a long lasting pore-less finish on wide areas like the cheeks. A pore care concealer that reduces visible pores with soft focus effect while caring blemishes.

My opinion:

I've always had problems with pore size, so I'm always open to try out new stuffs that promises to cover it (I've long given up the hope of getting rid of it). My latest trial is this pore smooth concealer, and although it is call a concealer, it feels more like a primer, it's not heavy and I've been applying it mainly around my cheeks where my pores are most obvious.

Although this stuffs does blurs out the pores, it also made my skin oilier, and personally I don't like makeup in a pot. After weighthing the pros and cons I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment