Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo


Contents: 12 fl oz / 355 ml
Price: HK$88.00
Local of Purchase: Watson's

According to Mane 'n Tail's webpage:

Repair, rebuild and rejuvenate dry, over-worked hair
 
Deep Moisturizing Shampoo benefits:
  • Exclusive micro-enriched formula with deep hydrating botanicals
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the hair and scalp with no residue buildup
  • Repairs the damaging effects of styling and the environment
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Fortifies the hair with Vitamin E and Pro- Vitamin B5

Ingredients: Water Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fragrance Cocamide MEA Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate Polyquaternium-7 Cocamidopropyl Betaine Tocopherol Glycerin Panthenol Glycol Distearate Methylchloroisothiazolinone Sodium Chloride Methylisothiazolinone Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein F D & C Blue #1 Dimethicone
 
My Opinion:
 
I've initially purchased this for my husband, but after several trials he didn't like it so I've ended up using it.

This shampoo left my hair smooth and tangle free after wash, but most of the other shampoos that I've tried would have done the same thing for half the price.

I honestly don't think this is worth the HK$88.00 (about US$10) that I've paid for, but after some googling, this only cost around US4.00 in the States, and I guess that's the price that I would be willing to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment