Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Schwarzkorf Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Mask


(Picture extracted from Schwarzkorf's webpage)

Contents: 250ml
Price: HK$59.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings:

According to Schwarzkorf's webpage:

Wash Out Treatment- Thick, creamy texture intensively cares and repairs for extremely damaged hair.
- Hair is more resistant to damage.
- Effective after 1 minute application on wet hair.
- Use in place of your conditioner 2-3 times a week.

My Opinion:
 
I've actually finished my tub, and to realize that I've never written a review or taken any pictures.
 
Usually I would just skip it, but since I though that this was a really good product, I might as well write something about it.
 
This mask left my super dry hair really hydrated and the effect would last for about 3 days, I've tried using this everyday, but that left my hair oily.
 
The only down side of this product is it's scent, this is a very strongly scented product and just like the others Schwarzkorf's product that I've tried it smells really masculine.
 
For me the scent was a deal breaker, but if the scent doesn't bother you, I would recommend it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment