Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bath and Body Works Cool Citrus and Basil Body Splash


Contents: 8 fl oz / 236ml

According to the package:

If you've ever picked dew-covered herbs right out of the garden you already know the invigorating scent of basil kissed by a hing of sun and citrus.

Daily Beauty Ritual:
Spritz all over for a splash of fresh fragrance.
 
Naturally papering ingredient:
Conditioning Aloe Vera
 
Ingredients: Alcohol denat., water (aqua, eau), fragrance (parfum), Citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) fruit extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, propylene glycol, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, alpha isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, citronellol, coumarin, limonene, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxy isohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool, yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue1(CI 42090)
 
My Opinion:
 
I couldn't find this product at the Bath and Body Work's webpage, so I guess it has been discontinued, but since I'm not in love with this scent and B&B has got so many different scents, I don't really mind.
 
Back to the scent, this smells clean and fresh, but as I'd mentioned before, I'm not in love with it, I'll finish my bottle, but even if they still carry this product I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment