Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack




Contents: 80g
Price: HK$118.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:

Description
TONYMOLY Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple.
how to use it
  1. Wash and towel dry the face gently.
  2. Take an appropriate amount and softly massage over the face with fingertips for about 1 – 2 minutes.
  3. Leave it as mask pack for 5 – 10 minutes.
  4. Gently rinse with tepid water.
  5. Tenderly towel dry the skin with light patting motions.
  6. Use twice or thrice a week. Or use daily if necessary.

Ingredients
  • 【Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Water, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract】has whitening, anti-aging and exfoliating virtues.
  • 【Pearl Powder】aids in maintaining skin’s moisture level, eliminates spots, cures acnes, maintains youthful, beautiful looks, delays the process of aging, etc., leaving skin fair and supple.
  • 【Coral Powder】acts as abrasive.
  • 【Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract】increases whitening effect.
  • 【Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract】has skin-softening, hydrating, anti-aging and whitening virtues.
 
My Opinion:
 
I had this ages ago, and I think the texture has changed, I remember it was supposed to be creamy, but is watery now, so it needs to go into the bin, but I need to review it before tossing.
 
This mask does instantly whitens your skin, but the effect is only for several hours, and I've noticed that it dries out my skin (something unusual for a mask), so I've stopped using it even before it came up on the news that it contains hydrogen peroxide, this was left at the back of my cabinet and I've totally forgotten about it.
 
Although TonyMoly claims that this product has been reformulated and it no longer contains hydrogen peroxide, I don't think I'll be repurchasing, because I've previously tried their Ice Queen Snow White Sleeping Cream and I didn't like it either, perhaps their masks are just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment