Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women





Contents: 100ml
Price: HK$558.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

Top Notes: Citruses, Pomegranate
Middle Notes: Freesia, Lily of the valley, Rose
Base Notes: Woody Notes, Musk

My Opinion:
 
I finally found "The Summer scent", I've previously tried the 2011 Burberry Summer Scent and didn't like it, and out of curiosity, I've tried this new scent when I saw it in the stores.
 
Although most of the notes are identical for these 2 fragrances, the 2013 smells alot more citrusy, and fresh. This scent would last me for about 4 hours, which is the longest that I've found for this summer, and since it is a limited edition I'm debating whether I should pick up another bottle before it runs out.





No comments:

Post a Comment