Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer Makeup




Shade: 10 Light
Contents: 0.23 fl oz / 6.8ml
Price: US$4.99
Local of Purchase: Drugstore.com

According to drugstore's webpage:

Beyond Matching: Fresh, Breathable, Natural, Finish
Non-Comedogenic | Dermatologist Tested | Ophthalmologist Tested | Fragrance Free
It's Makeup That Doesn't Mess with You.
Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be...fresh, breathing, and natural. Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through. No oils, no waxes, no nonsense.
 
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Flower Extract), May Contain (+/-): (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica
 
My Opinion:
 
Summer in Hong Kong is just too hot and humid, and recently I didn't even bother to wear foundation because everything just sweats off. 
 
I've only been wearing concealer with a bit of powder to set it, and have been loving this simple look. This concealer feels light on the skin but with really good coverage, what I usually do is dot this on the centre of my face (i.e. around and beside my nose, where the pores are more prominent, and on the chin where I have some acne scars) and blend it out. I don't even look like I have makeup on, but someone with really good skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment