Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Zino Bubble Mask




Contents: 50ml
Price: HK$188.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Sasa's webpage:

Pore Cleansing Treatment in 5 minutes

Developed by Korean Professional Dermatologist and authorized to manufacture. ZINO Bubble Mask is a deep cleansing mask for blackheads and whiteheads. The technology – Oxygen Molecule can remove impurities from pores without stimulation. It offers deep cleansing with soft bubbles and controls oil balance, prevents skin from being glossy with excess sebum and provides the feeling of freshness. It helps absorption of activated ingredients and presents a smooth and moist skin texture. It is also applicable for daily cleansing.
 
how to use it
After wetting face, apply suitable amount of ZINO Bubble Mask onto the face. Abundant bubbles are formed onto the face in a minute. After 5 minutes, softly rub the face with fingertips and then wash off with warm water.
 
Usage Instructions:
Serious blackheads: 3-4times a week
Deep cleansing: 1-2times a week
 
Ingredients: Papay Extract, Lemon Extract, Lavender Extract
 
My Opinion:
 
I've been using bubble mask 2-3 times per week after I've removed my makeup and washed my face. With this extra step my skin appears to be less oily, but since I've tried innisfree O2 pore mask pack before, and both products seems to do exactly the same thing and innisfree price is about half the price of Zino, I think I'll stick with innisfree.



No comments:

Post a Comment