Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Babyliss Pro Ceramic Dial a Heat Tong









Size: 38 mm Tong with 25 Heat Settings
Price: HK$380.00
Local of Purchase: Local hair supply store.

According to Babyliss's webpage:

The unique ceramic barrel ensures the tong heats up fast and gives a smooth, shiny finish. The ceramic barrel distributes heat evenly resulting in a more natural curl.
 
Features:
 
  • 38mm Ceramic coated barrel
  • 25 temperature settings for total styling control
  • Heat ready indicator system
  • Salon length swivel cord
  • Integrated safety stand
  • Cool tip

  • My Opinion:

    I curl my hair nearly everyday, and since my hair is really dry and damaged, I'm very fuzzy about my curling iron.
     
    I'm really sad to inform you all that so far I haven't found "the perfect curling iron", but in my searching progress I have accumulated a few, so I might as well start reviewing them.
     
    I had this Babyliss curling iron for about 4 months and I though that this would be the one, it heats up really fast, it gives me the most beautiful VS style bouncy curls, and it never tugs on my hair.
     
    I really though that the search was over, but after using it for 3 months, it has started to tug on my hair, and later on, the ceramic coat has started to shed. I no longer use it because I'm sick of picking up the white ceramic sheds from my hair and I think I'm going to toss it after this review.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment