Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System




Price: US$185.00
Local of Purchase: skistore.com

Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging Sea Serum
A palm-sized sonic infusion device, the Opal skin system is specially designed to help build skin's resilience over time. By gently tapping the skin around your eye at 125 sonic movements per second, the Opal dispenses our specially formulated Anti-Aging Sea Serum, maximizing absorption in a way that's not possible with your finger alone.
 
My Opinion:
 
I had my Clarisonic cleanser for 3 years and have been using it nearly everyday, so when I found out about the opal, I've decided to try it out.

My undereye area seems to be my major problem area, I have dry lines and wrinkles around it, but if I use anything that's too rich I'll get millia (not a good combo), so eye care product is something that I don't change often.

I've never used this with the anti-aging sea serum that came with the opal, but have been using it in conjunction with my Ultima II Extraordinaire Supreme Pure Collagen Eye Contour Reconstructing Treatment, which is a water based eye serum, I think that absorbtion has been improved, but other than that I didn't really notice much of a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment