Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Swipe Out Refreshing Make Up Removal Cloths


Contents: 20 cloths
Price: US4.99
Local of Purchase: drugstore.com

According to drugstore's webpage:

Gentle, Everyday Cleansing in a Jiffy
Fresh & Swift
  • Dermatologically Tested
  • Oil-Free
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Won't Block Your Pores
Each of these special pre-moistened cloths is covered in soft cleansing pockets to lift away dirt and make-up - even waterproof mascara -in a flash. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E they leave skin feeling clean, soft and smooth all in one easy step. So S'wipe off your day for freshness you can see and feel. For an even fresher effect, use together with an Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
 
My Opinion:
 
These makeup wipes were definetly larger then the Japanese ones I've tried before, and personally I do prefer bigger wipes, but they weren't as saturated and I've noticed that these wipes only takes off basic makeup, I always have to go over it with another foam cleanser.
 
These wipes are very strongly scented (a fresh clean scent), but it didn't irritate my eyes. I've aleady finish my packet and would only consider this as an average makeup wipe and I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment