Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner

Contents: 12 fl oz / 355 ml
Price: HK$88.00
Local of Purchase: Watson's
 
A natural moisture retention treatment for dry, damaged hair
Deep Moisturizing Conditioner benefits:

  • Helps to repair and rejuvenate hair and scalp from the damaging effects styling and the environment
  • Fortified with natural proteins and vitamins to strengthen and nourish hair from root to tip for increased elasticity, providing healthy, manageable, soft, silky hair
  • Naturally replenishes and locks in moisture
  • Safe and gentle for all hair types
 
Ingredients: Water Fragrance Stearyl Alcohol Coconut Oil Cetyl Alcohol Wheat Protein Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate Tocopherol Behentrimonium Methosulfate Panthenol Glycerin F D & C Blue #1 Isostearamidopropylmorpholine Lactate F D & C Yellow #5 Vegetable Oil Methylchloroisothiazolinone Dimethicone Methylisothiazolinone Cyclopentasiloxane
 
My Opinion:
 
Everyone that has been following my blog knows that I do not use conditioners, I have super damaged hair and normal conditioners doesn't work for me, I always use intensive hair treatment as a conditioner, so this review is kind of unusual.
 
As I've mentioned on my previous Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Shampoo review, this was actually something that my husband didn't like and I was stuck with it, but suprisingly I've ended really liking it.
 
I've been using this mainly on my good hair days, and it was actually hydrating enough for my super dry hair and it left my hair really soft and voluminous. Whenever I want to wear my hair straight I would use this conditioner and when I straighten it, it  doesn't look too flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment