Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Suave Dry Shampoo


Contents: 5oz / 142g
Price: HK$90.00
Local of Purchase: Sam's Hair Supply

According to Suave's webpage:

Salon proven to refresh hair as well as RENE FURTERER® Naturia Dry Shampoo*
This dry shampoo, with mineral clay and silk powder, absorbs oil and refreshes hair in between regular washes. Just a quick spray at the roots helps prevent a greasy feel between washes, leaving hair refreshed, revived, and full of body.
Stylist Recommendation: Shake can well. Hold 8-10 inches from hair. Spray directly on oily roots. Use heat from the palm of your hand to rub in excess powder. Brush out for hair that is refreshed.
For best use shake product during application. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water.

Ingredients: Isobutane,Propane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate, Silica
 
My Opinion:
I though that Got 2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo was my favorite dry shampoo, but recently I've tried the Suave's Dry Shampoo and felt in love with the scent, the Suave's scent is very different from Got 2b, while Got 2b is really citrusy and fresh, this one smells really sweet and it reminds me of a tropical cocktail.
 
If you are allergic to scented stuffs you might not want to use this because the scent is very strong, sometimes I found it to be even stronger than my perfume, but the scent doesn't lingers for too long. I've been rotating between these 2 dry shampoos and I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment