Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel with 100% natural aloe vera


Contents: 6.8 fl oz / 200ml

According to drugstores.com webpage:

For Healthy Fresh Skin

With Pure Aloe

Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh hydrating body gel leaves your skin feeling healthy, fresh and light. Our light feel formula with pure aloe vera glides onto skin, instantly refreshing and conditioning your skin for a sheer burst of hydration.
 
Ingredients: Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PPG 2 Isoceteth 20 Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin
 
My Opinion:
 
I always have a bottle of Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel during the summer (review coming up soon), because hubby nearly every summer gets sunburned.
 
While I was shopping for his Aloe Gel I came accross this product and since the price is about 1/2 of what Banana Boat Costs, I've picked this up, which I came to regret later.
 
I had this bottle since the summer of 2012 and is still full, because hubby says that it doesn't work in cooling down sunburns, and as a result I had to rush out and get him another bottle of Banana Boat while I was stuck with this.
 
This aloe gel smells really clean and fresh, so I've tried using it on my body, but It always left my skin sticky, it takes nearly 15 minutes to be fully absorbed, but even then I can still feel it on my skin. I hope that I would be able to finish this, but I'd most probably give it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment