Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel


Contents: 10 fl oz / 295 ml
Price: US12.50 (They're having a but 3 get 3 free, that turns out to be US$6.25@)

According to Bath and Body Work's webpage:
A merry blend of snow white vanilla, warm caramel and whipped cream, sprinkled with holiday sugar cookies and kissed with soft musk

Top Notes: Natural Vanilla, Sweet Buttery

Mid Notes: Caramel, Benzoin, Hint of Chocolate

Dry Notes: Soft Musk, Sugar Cookie

My Opinion:

This is a seasonal scent that you can only get at B&B during X'mas, and I got mine from my cousin last year (Wendy if you are reading this, THANK YOU!!!!).
 
This shower gel smells exactly like creme caramel, and it  always lifts my mood after using it, so I've been really saving it for those depressive days. I've never repurchase a shower gel (same scent) from B&B, but when I saw this on their webpage last week, I've stock up immediately. I have no idea how to express how much I love this scent, but apart from the shower gel I got the body lotion, body cream and wall flowers as well, so I guess this is a serious obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment