Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine



Contents: 6.5 fl oz / 192 ml
Price: US$9.99
Local of Purchase: Ulta

According to Ulta's webpage:

The clear shine formula doesn't contain color, so every hair color shade, whether natural, highlighted or color-treated, can experience clear, dazzling shine every day. The clear shine patented formula is versatile enough to include in your every day morning routine or use as a once-a-week shine surge treatment. Shine results intensify over time, so the more you use it, the more you shine. Ammonia, dye and peroxide free. Will not damage hair. Will not change hair color.
 
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Malic Acid, Tourmaline, Citrine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Tea-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ext. Violet 2.
 
Direction:
 
Daily Use: Shampoo and condition hair. Squeeze out excess water. While still in the shower, smooth glaze through wet hair, using only enough product to cover hair evenly from root to tip. Leave on for at least 3 minutes than rinse. Style as desired. Glaze each time you wash your hair or a minimum of 3 times per week.
 
Weekly treatment: Apply glaze to dry, unwashed hair. Saturate hair completely. Wash hands thoroughly with soap to remove excess product. Leaven on for 20 minutes. Rinse out, shampoo, condition and style as desired.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've been using Phyto Gloss, but I haven't been entirely satisfy with it because I have jet black hair and the Phyto one has a tint to it and it turns my hair into a dark brown shade which isn't the look that I was going for.
 
I've used the John Frieda Clear Shine twice, as a weekly treatment, and OMG my hair was super shiny, soft and frizz free. I have shoulder length hair and I think one bottle would be enough for 4 applications (weekly treatment).
 
I think this product would be great for someone with really damage hair (like me) where you want to fake healthy hair. Although I do love the effect of this product, I'm not really sure how damaging this product is to your hair, because after applying this product on my hair, I've noticed that the nail polish that I had on has melted slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment