Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Faith in Face Masks

Contents: 3 pieces/box
Price: HK$69.90 /box
Local of Purchase: Mannings


After Shower Look Hydro Gel
Purpose: Moisturizing and Soothing
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Cellulose Gum, Polyacrylate-13, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyisobutence, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 42090.



Black and White Film Star
Purpose: Brightening
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Niacinamide, Cellulose Gum, Polyacrylate-13, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Unshiu Percarp Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyisobutence, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance .


Miss Invisible Pore
Purpose: Pore tightening
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Castanea Crenata Shell Extract, Cellulose Gum, Polyacrylate-13, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Polyisobutence, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, CI 42090, CI 19140.





My Opinion:

I've always favored paper masks, but recently have been reading alot of raves on gel masks, so when I saw these being discounted at my local Mannings I got a few to try out.

Although these masks claims different purposes, when I've tried them out I didn't really notice too much of a difference, and when I've looked into their ingredients list, I've noticed that the top 6 ingredients were all identical, so no wonder I didn't notice any difference after using it.
 
Don't get me wrong, I found these masks to be really hydrating and I really liked them, but apart from hydrating I didn't really notice any of the other claims, i.e. brightening and pores tightening, so if you are looking for hydrating mask, I would definetly recommend these, but otherwise look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment