Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm a milia banisher




Contents: 0.17 fl oz/ 5ml
Price: HK$330
Local of Purchase: SASA

According to cellnique.com:
 
Don't let milia and dryness take over your eyes. Banish milia with 13 plant extracts that act as powerful anti-oxidants by protecting delicate skin against your daily adventures in an urban polluted environment. Formulated with Retinyl Palmitate, it encourages the turnover of new skin cells that help remove milia. Banish your eye problems by giving your eyes an easy alternative to painful removal and a complex protection against aging signs and dryness.

For dry to very dehydrated skin
Benefits:
  • Removes milia
  • Heightens the skin cell renewal process
 
My Opinion:
I must have mentioned before that I have really dry undereye area that is easily prone to milia. It's been really hard for me to find something that's rich enough for my undereye area that won't clog pores.
 
I had this milia on my eyelid that's been really irritating me, so when I saw this at SASA I got it straight away. I've been applying it on my eyelid for 3 consecutive days and on the 3rd day I've noticed that the milia was gone.
 
Since I've such a success with this product, I've been applying it twice everyday on my undereye area, and after 1 week my undereye area was super dry and irritated. Well I guess this was just too harsh for daily use, I've tried reducing application to once a day and it was still irritating.
 
After some trial and error, I've concluded that this product shouldn't be used all over your orbital area but only as a spot treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment