Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Maybelline Instant age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles






Contents: 12 fl oz / 6.0ml
Shade: Medium
Price: US9.99
Local of Purchase: CVS

According to drugstore.com:
 
  • With Goji Berry + Haloxyl™
  • Instantly erases: dark circles fine lines
  • Visibly Diminishes: Puffiness
  • Micro-corrector applicator + super concentrated formula
  • Eye looks radiant and refreshed
 
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenisen, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG 9, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), F.I.L. D44980/4

My Opinion:

I got this about a year ago together with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup which I've hated, so I didn't even bother to open this up.
 
Recently I've finished a few concealer, so I was ready to try this out and expecting to hate it like the foundation. The first thing that I've noticed was the shade, it looked so dark on the bottle that I wasn't expecting it to work, but I sooooo wrong....
 
The shade was perfect, it was very pigmented and the texture had a slick to it so that it din't cling to the lines that I had under my eyes, it was just PERFECT, one of the best undereye concealer that I've ever tried, and trust me I've tried alot, the first makeup item that I got when I was a teenager was a concealer, and if I was restricted to wear only one makeup item it would be a concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment