Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

NYX Retractable Lipliner



Top: MPL14 Grape Fruit
Bottom: MPL07 Citrus

Contents: 0.01oz / 0.31g
Price: US$4.00
Local of Purchase: CherryCulture.com

According to NYX's webpage:

Take your look to a whole new level of beautiful by emphasizing your lips! The creamy texture of our Mechanical Pencil for lips delivers intense pigmentation while it moisturizes. The formula is renowned for its lasting power. Define your lips with 19 luscious hues!
 
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax,Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Mica,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate,C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, MagnesiumSilicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, and Tin Oxide. May Contain: IronOxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), or Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).
 

My Opinion:
 
I'm a lipliner girl, I always fill up my lips with a liner before lipstick or gloss, because I don't usually touch up my lips and a liner will make it last longer.
 
I've never tried NYX's lipliner before, because they were kind of expensive if you compare them with Jordana or my favorite Teen Teen, which were all under US$2.00.
 
I think I got these when Cherry Culture was having a discount, and was so excited when I've swatched these on my hands, the colors were so vibrant and beautiful, but when I've tried it on my lips it was awful.
  
I don't usually have chapped lips, but whenever I used these, my lips were all chapped and dry....

No comments:

Post a Comment