Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pond's Original Wet Cleansing Towelettes



Contents: 30 towelettes
Size: 6" X 7.3"/ 15.2cm X 18.5cm
Price: HK$44.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Pond's webpage:
 
Removes all traces of makeup for fresh, clean skin
Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities and gently lifting away makeup than these soft, textured cleansing cloths. Infused with Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, they revitalize skin while leaving it perfectly clean and makeup free.
 
Essential Features
  • Soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

Ingredients: Water, Hexylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E Acetate), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea, White Tea), Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract (Honeybush), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
 
My Opinion:
I've tried several makeup wipes in the last few months and ended liking most of them, but my favorite is still Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes, but since these aren't available locally I had to order it online, and before they arrive I got these from a local drugstore.
 
These wipes removes all my makeup, doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and it has a nice floral scent, I though this were pretty good until recently I've started to notice some blemishes (hormonal), nothing serious just the usual monthly breakouts, but while I was using the Tomatoes wipes I didn't have any hormonals breakouts. I guess that these wipes are really good for everyday use, but during that particular time of the month, where my skin is super oily, I need something stronger that will keep blemishes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment