Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes



Contents: 25 Towelettes
Price: US5.19
Local of Purchase: Drugstore.com

According to drugstore.com

Penetrates Pores to Control Acne Blemishes and Blackheads!
  • 25 Pre-moistened towlettes
  • Made with biodegradable, natural cloth; FSC fabric
  • Free of Parabens, Petroleum and SLS
  • Oil free
 
Salycylic Acid
  • Clears up acne pimples
  • Reduces severity of blemishes
  • Penetrates pores to control breakouts
Our natural Acne formulations target combination, oily, and breakout-prone skin with Salicylic Acid to treat blemishes, and tomatoes and witch hazel to help block pore-clogging impurities.
 
Key Ingredients
  • Tomatoes contain Lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps protect skin from environmental agents that can contribute to clogged pores and breakouts, as well as Fruit acids to help control sebum and oil production in skin.
  • Salicylic Acid causes cells of the epidermis to shed properly, preventing pores from getting clogged with bacteria. It also helps break down blackheads, whiteheads, and other types of acne to help heal and clear skin.
Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin. Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts.
 
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Betaine, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Citrullus Vulgaris Fruit Extract (Watermelon), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
 
My Opinion:
 
I've previously tried the Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes and was pretty sure that I've finally found the best makeup wipes, but since I still had a packet of the tomatoes towelettes I have to finish it off before ordering again.
 
The first time that I've tried these, I wasn't sure if I liked it, because these towelettes weren't as saturated as the grapefruit one, and the scent was weird, I don't know how to describe it, but it smells like chemicals and I didn't like it.
 
Now fast forward one month, I have already finished my packet and ordered a few more online. Although I didn't appreciate the scent, I've noticed that since I've started using these I didn't break out once. I've been kind of lazy, and have only been using these wipes to remove my makeup, so I guess it does works in removing makeup and controlling blemishes.
 
I've been so impressed with the Yes to Facial Towellets that I went ahead and ordered the cucumbers wipes as well, reviews are coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment