Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Used Up Products

I've been very satisfied with this month empties, because it usually takes me forever to finish an makeup item, and for this month I've actually finished 2.5 *pat on the back*. I didn't really purchase any makeup items in the last month (with the exception of a few lippies), and for this time I'm really determined to stop buying makeup items, but don't worry I still have a drawer full of makeup items waiting for me to review.

1. Rexona Deodorant - Cotton - I didn't really like the scent but it did the job.


 2. Johnson's Baby Wipes - I actually went thru 2 packages of these and I like using it to cleanse my face.

3.  The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish


4.  Olay Fresh Effects Swipe Out Refreshing Make Up Removal Cloths


5.  B & C Tsururi Pore Retouch Stick



6.  O'sulloc Water+ Rich Apple



7.  Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb - Eucalyptus Spearmint


8.  Maybelline Express Care

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12.  Sonia Rykiel Fresh Gel Foundation - I didn't really officially finish this stuffs, but it has dried out.
 
 
13.  Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream in La Source - These are the pocket size one that I got in a box set.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment