Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Garnier Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer




Contents: 20ml
Price: HK$69.30
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to the package:
 
New Garnier Instant Fairness BB moisturizer, The 1st BB moisturizer from Garnier that gives you an amazing fairness with a single gesture, and provides you with a total solution for fair and perfect skin in a flash.
 
Enriched with brightening pure lemon essence acting as a natural exfoliator, its SPF26/PA +++ formula helps to protect skin from daily UVA and UVB rays and covers it with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long-lasting wear. From 1st minute witness skin looks:

  1. More radiant
  2. More even-toned
  3. With less dark spots
  4. With less visible imperfections
  5. Reduce redness
  6. Smoother
  7. More Hydrated
  8. With less visible lines
  9. With Less visible pores
  10. Reveals its healthy glow
The easy spread formula is oil free and fragrance free, it won't clog pores and is suitable fro all skin types and tones.

Usage instructions: Dot a small amount of BB Cream on forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Gently blend outwards.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimoniumhectorite Dimethicone/ Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-9 Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonium Extract (Lemon Fruit Extract), Copper Gluconate, [+/- May Contain CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499/Iron Oxides]
 
My Opinion:
 
I've always used Asian BB creams, because I've read enough negative reviews about Westerns BB creams being nothing more than a tinted moisturizer.
 
Recently I've noticed alot of bloggers recommending the Garnier BB cream, and since I've really enjoyed the Garnier's products that I've tried before, I've decided to give this a go.

The main reason why I don't favor tinted moisturizer is because they feel heavy on the skin, doesn't give me enough coverage, and for most of the time the shade is just wrong.

Imagine how surprise I was when I've actually liked this product. This feels really light on the skin and it has enough tint to even out my skin tone. I had the Asian version of this BB Cream which only comes in one shade and is oil free, luckily the color was perfect for my skin tone (currently on MAC NC20).

No comments:

Post a Comment