Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

February 2014 Empties

I'm late on my February empties and while I was composing this article, came to realize that alot of the stuffs mentioned here has never been reviewed before. I'll just give you an overall impression of those products and if they were any good, it's bound to show up again on my future reviews.

1.   Calvin Klein Euphoria


2.   Batiste Dry Shampoo


3.   Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub 


4.   L'occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil


5.   Beauty Formulas Cool Moist Cucumber Cleansing Facial Wipes - These wipes were just average, I got it mainly because it was being discounted. I still have another pack, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.


6.   Boots Beer and Egg Intensive Hair Treatment - I don't even remember how many tubs of this I've went thru, and I can't believe that I've never review it. Don't worry, I'll be reviewing this soon, since it's one of my all time favorites.


7.   Herbacin Wuta Kamille Hand & Nail Balm - Although is call a Balm, it is only a hand cream with a thicker texture. I love that it comes with a pump so that I could leave it on my office desk.



8.  Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturizing Cleansing Foam - I've really been impressed with Garnier's products and so far nothing that I've tried from them has been disappointed.


9.   Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Fresh Linen


10.   Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash


11.   Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream


12.   Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - I don't even remember when I've started using this product, but it's one of those things that I always have on hand. It's the only product that works on cystic acne on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment