Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Boots Beer & Egg Intensive Hair Treatment Weightless Hair



Contents: 400ml
Price: Baht 125.00
Local of Purchase: Boots Thailand

According to the package:
With natural extracts of Beer and Egg, Boots ingredients intensive hair treatment is specially formulated to give fullness and body to your hair, whilst leaving it volumised, more manageable and deeply moisturized.

Ingredients:  Water ( Auqa ), Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquatemium 10 , Lactic acid, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDDTA, Panthenol, Helianthus annuus ( Sunflower ) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol SD alchol 39-C, Methylisothiazolinone, Ovum ( Egg yolk ) Extract Faex ( yeast ) Extract, Tris ( Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol ) Citrate, Benzotriazolyl dodecyl p-cresol, Hydrogenated, Coco Glycerides, CI 15510, CI 19140

My Opinion:

I think I went thru 4-5 tubs of this hair treatment, but sadly this isn't available here in Hong Kong and I have to stock up whenever I'm in Thailand.

This isn't a mirable product, and I don't think it works for really damaged hair. The reason why I like it is because it really hydrates my hair, and sometimes when I over treat my hair with Keratin products, I need this to balance out the gummy effect from Keratin.

Since last year I have been having Brazilian Blowout done every 3 months, and in the meantime I have a Keratin treatment once or twice a week at home. Although Keratin is an amazing product if you over do it, it leaves your hair gummy, and I've learned that to get rid of this gumminess I need something really hydrating on my hair, and so far this product has been doing the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment