Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Hand Cream


Contents: 30ml / 1 us fl oz
Price: HK$149.00 (this came in a set of 3)


 
A delicately fragranced light cream moisturiser for hands. Apply liberally and rub into skin. Contains Community Fair Trade cocoa butter. Available in Vanilla Bliss and Ginger Sparkle.
 
 
My Opinion:
 
This is a limited edition scent that I got on a X'mas set back in 2012 and never got around using it. As I've mentioned inumerous time that I'm on a low buy, so I'm finally digging into my stash and start using things up.
 
The set came with 3 deluxe sample size hand creams, and I'd already reviewed the vanilla hand cream. The scent of the Cranberry Hand Cream was even stronger than the vanilla, but it was not as sweet as the vanilla. It has the same thick texture, but this one seems to absorbs faster. Overall, I've liked this hand cream and might consider repurchasing if it comes out again this X'mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment