Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2014

L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup, SPF17



Contents: 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
Shade: W3 Nude Beige
Price: US11.49
Local of Purchase: Drugstore.com

According to drugstore.com:
 
With patented color technology, this makeup precisely matches your skin's tone and texture.
Formulated with Precise Match Technology, so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Micro-fine optical pearls diffuse skin's imperfections while moisturizing glycerin, vitamin B and vitamin E nourish your skin. Ultra-pure formula contains no fragrances or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin.
  • With vitamins A & C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract
  • Keeps your skin nourished, protected and healthy
  • Oil-free, all day wear for all skin types
  • Clean, true shade with a natural finish
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
  • Dermatologist tested
Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 3.3 %

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

My Opinion:
 
This is a love hate product, because the color match was perfect, I've liked the coverage and texture, but there was only one problem, BREAK OUTS.
 
I've used this product 4 times and everytime a acne will surface on the next day around my cheeks, an area which I don't usually break out.
 
For the first 2 times, I though that it was hormonal, so I've waited for it to cleared up before trying again, but it was still the same, I would break out again.

Although I've really liked this product I ended giving it away, because it just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment