Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Shea Cashmere Leave on Spray


Contents: 150ml
Price: HK$49.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings
 
According to the package:
 
Intensive leave-in spray-treatment – for ultimate shine and care without greasiness nor weighing down the hair. Light as a spray but as intensively caring as a serum.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium -16, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lactid Acid, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Butyrospermum ParkII (Sheer Butter), Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate.
 
My Opinion:

So far I've really liked Schwarzkopf products, they work really well on my hair, but the scent just puts me off, like most of Schwarzkopf products, it has a musky scent that is really masculine, I don't really hate it, but I would have prefer something fruitier or fresher.

I've been using this as leave in conditioner, and it didn't really amaze me. Until recently I've started to apply heat on my hair and this left my hair super soft, so now I'm using this as a heat protectant and I love it.

Although I'm still not a huge fan of the scent, it goes away after sometime and it doesn't linger, so I'm willing to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment