Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The history of Whoo Gongjinhyang Qi & Jin Eye Cream




Contents: 20 ml

According to the package:
 
Wrinkle Improvement Function Cosmetic
Qi & Jin Eye Cream is a cream firms the skin around eyes that has thin layers of skin with more tendency to wrinkle Qi & Jin Eye Cream solves the problem of wrinkles around eyes with excellent wrinkle free ingredients.
 
Ingredients:
 
Active: Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (0.022ml in 100ml)
Inactive: Water, Panthenol Cyclomethicone 5, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ethylparaben, Macadamia Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Dirpopylene Glycol, Edetate Trisodium, Aquilaria Malaccensis Stem, Polyetheylene Glycol 3350, FD&C Yellow No.6, FD&C Yellow No.5

My Opinion:

I don't think anyone will purchase this product after reading the description in the box, but I've tried the sample and really liked it, so I got my mum to get me the full size while she was in Korea.

This eye cream is very light weight, but it does an amazing job in hydrating my undereye area. I don't think it does any thing to the wrinkles, but it does get rid of all the dry lines.

If you have really dry undereye area, you need to try this, your skin will really drink up, and it doesn't interfere with your makeup. I love this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment