Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Satsuma Shower Gel


Contents: 250ml / 8.4 fl oz
Price: HK$59.00 (got this during promotion for HK$25.00)

According to Body Shop's webpage:
 
This soap-free shower gel contains zesty satsuma essential oil and has a refreshing citrus scent.
  • Lather-rich
  • Refreshing citrus scent
Ingredients: Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Cocamide DEA (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Glycine soja (Soybean Oil) (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange Oil) (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate (Surfactant), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Benzophenone-4 (Sunscreen), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Citrus reticulata (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus dulcis (Orange Oil) (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Preservative), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 15510 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

My Opinion:

This is my favorite body wash of all time, and I think I already went thru 3 bottles of these. I'm in love with the scent and I always have a bottle of this in my shower. This smells exactly like mandarin (the fruit).
 
I've got everything from the satsuma series in the body shop, including the EDT, but I'm afraid that I didn't like any of the other products from this line, only the body wash is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment