Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner


Contents: 8 fl oz / 236ml
Price: US3.59
Local of Purchase: drugstore.com

According to drugstore's.com

Deeeeep Conditioning for Damaged 'Do's
Super deep conditioning for a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. It's your own little wonder for any wrongdoing done to your 'do.
Say Goodbye to Dry
The Moist collection gives dry hair much-needed moisture so you'll say hello to a silky soft, manageable mane.
What We do for Your 'Do
Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen. We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you've always wanted: clean, simple, beautiful hair.
 
Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
 
My Opinion:
 
I'm really fuzzy about hair treatment, and Asian's brand has always been my favorite, because if you take effectiveness and price into consideration, they've got the best deal.
 
Recently, I've finished my first bottle of Aussie, and I'm converted. This stuff is just amazing, it hydrates and softens my hair, and the price is soooooo economical. My only complain is the scent, it is a mixture of bubble gum and coconut, and if you have been following my blog, you guys know that I'm not a huge fan of coconut scented stuffs, but I'm willing to overlook because the product is just too good.
 
Will recommend and repurchase (actually I've already repurchased).

2 comments:

  1. Really! ! I actually saw this brand at target the other day and was wondering how it is. Now I've gotta try........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have a coupon for a dollar off when u buy 2

      Delete