Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Phyto 7



Contents: 1.7 oz / 50ml
Price: HK$220.00
Local of Purchase: Citysuper

According to Phyto's webpage:

A leave-in cream that transforms dry hair into silky soft tresses while preventing split ends and calming static.

Infused with seven pure and natural plant extracts, this weightless leave-in conditioner instantly hydrates, smoothes and protects fine to medium textured tresses while preventing frizz and split ends. Hair is left silky soft and illuminated with shine.

Directions for use:
  • After shampooing, spread a pea-sized amount to well towel-dried or dry hair.
  • Apply to all the hair, concentrating on the ends.
  • Style

  • Ingredients: Althaea Officinalis Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lecithin (Soja), Arctium Majus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Roseary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl).

    My Opinion:

    I've nearly finish my tube, and it really did nothing to my hair.

    I always apply leave in conditioner on towel dry hair, and when is air dried my hair would usually feel smooth and soft, but this product didn't leave my hair soft.

    I've tried using this on dry hair, and still did not notice any improvement. In order to make this work, I've started by applying moroccanoil on towel dry hair, and when my hair is fully dried, I'll apply this at my ends.This seems to work, but I can't wear this on a daily basis, and I'll only be able to use 2 leave in conditioners when it is extremely dry, otherwise Moroccanoil alone will do.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment