Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bourjois Blush

Contents: 2.5g
Price: HK$108






Top:16 Rose
Bottom: 35 Lune D'or (I've swatched it really hard, but it doesn't show up)

According to Bourjois's webpage:


Fine and light Powder blush
The baked texture transforms when applied to the skin into a light ultra-fine pressed powder, which is easy to apply and blends impeccably. One stroke of the brush reveals the irresistible aroma of rose scented powder
The Little round pot blush exists in 12 shades to match all skin tones.
Its built-in mirror and brush is perfect for touch-ups.

I like most of the Bourjois's makeup, but this does not apply to the blushes, I just can't make this work. I've bought the 35 Lune D'or first, because people keep on comparing it with Nars Orgasm, but it really sucks, this just won't show up on me (I'm a NC25), and if I apply a few more layers, you'll only see a pack of golden shimmers that's not flattering at all.


Since the 35 Lune D'or didn't work out, I got the 16 Rose, which is a lot darker than the previous one, and finally it does show up. However, this is just a plain rosey blush, there were no surprise in there.


Apart from the lack of surprise in the coloring department, the packaging really sucks, this things are really hard to open, and I think that after a few more application this is going to fall apart. I've also heard a lot of people complaining about its fragrance, and yes this is very heavily scented, but it doesn't bother me at all.


I think I should give this product another chance and try to pick up another color to see if it will work for me or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment