Contents:4 fl oz / 118ml
- Formula Created in 1964
- Spot treatment for oily, blemish-prone areas
- Helps prevent razor discomfort after shaving
- May be too drying for very delicate or easily dehydrated skin
- Product is not intended for medical use
- Not tested on animals
- Camphor is naturally derived from an eastern evergreen tree. It can give a cooling effect to the skin and is an effective treatment for oily skin.Menthol
- Menthol is a natural cooling agent, containing 50% peppermint or other mint oils, or made synthetically by hydrogenation of thymol. It is used in skin care to give a cooling effect to skin.
- Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skin's moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino acids and is highly water absorbing. Due to its moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant which increases the skin's softness when added to products.
Direction for use:
Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner, and apply to skin in areas where needed, avoiding the immediate eye area. Before applying, we recommend patch-testing a small amount of any cosmetic product on the inside skin of the wrist area to ascertain its compatibility with your skin
I had this for ages, and I still got half a bottle of it left because this astringent is really strong and it dries out everything. Even though I have combo skin, I only use it around my chin area where I'm prone to break out.