Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bicelle B5 Gel

Contents: 60ml / 2fl oz
Price: HK$687



This is how much I need for 1 application



It says in the bottle:
Moisture-enhancing gel enriched with Vitamin B5

Indication: hydrates, nourishes, soothes skin texture and help restore a healthy radiant complexion.

Directions: Apply twice daily to face and neck.

Ingredients: Water, Vitamin B5, Sodium Hyaluronate and phenoxyethanol

My opinion:
It is unbelievable, most of the local beauty chat rooms were raving about this product and I coulnd't find the official webpage of Bicelle....

Never mind, I've used this product as directed and didn't see any actual effect on my skin, but I've learned from a magazine that you could use this before with your mask and it'll increase the hydration effect.

I've tried by spreading this over my face and before it dries off, I've placed a sheet mask on top of it and waited 15 minutes. The result was amazing, I've actually felt a huge difference on my skin, it feels really hydrated.

Since then, I've always used this together with my sheet masks, is my "must have combo".

No comments:

Post a Comment